Natural growth factor injections are today’s modern approaches to growth hormone rejuvenation. It has been proven for many years that the body can heal itself. These injections use the theory of rejuvenating medicine to harness your body’s power. Furthermore, they amplify the natural growth factors your body uses to heal itself. Natural growth factor injections have been used for years for healing and regenerating soft tissues, plus wound healing. Now, research plus clinical evidence proves the renewing properties of these injections for minimizing fine wrinkles and pores, enhancing volume loss, restoring hair loss, and aiding in skin rejuvenation.
Today, let us know more about natural growth factor injections, how they work, and how they can increase your growth hormones. Read until the end and discover if natural growth factor injections can solve your issues and concerns.
What are Natural Growth Factor Injections?
Natural growth factor injections are skin rejuvenation procedures like those treatments in self-healing. Using small amounts of the patient’s drawn blood spun in a centrifuge. Plasma is separated from the red and white blood cells. This natural growth factor injections cells that heal tissue and grow new cells.
In addition, natural growth factor injections help promote collagen regrowth. It is injected into specific areas to regenerate tissue, soften wrinkles, smoothen and tighten skin, brighten the skin’s tone, and enhance skin elasticity. They can also precisely soften dark hollows around the areas of the eyes, plump and restore drawn cheeks, soften fine lines and enlarged pores, and give a boost to the skin’s tone, tightness, and texture from within. After injecting the natural growth factor injections into specific areas of the face, the entire face undergoes a process much like that of micro-needling. The remaining specimens are then rubbed on the face, traveling down the channels created during micro-needling to reach the skin’s dermis and continue to rejuvenate.
Natural growth factor injections have many clinical applications since they contain growth factors from a patient’s platelets. When used on the face, these injections help tighten, smooth, and improve skin tone by triggering collagen production. Natural growth factor injections are also used for hair restoration and promote follicle hair regrowth.
How It Works
Natural growth factor injections are injectable cosmetic treatments involving injecting rich platelets with stem cells and growth-rich platelets back into the skin. This procedure stimulates your body’s crude production of collagen and elastin, plus provides overall skin rejuvenation. The exact process also supports tissue regeneration, including growth hormone rejuvenation.
These injections are administered to fill hollowed-out areas of your face or to improve the appearance of lines and creases. It takes 30-34 minutes for your aesthetician to inject natural growth factor injections into your skincare and another 30 minutes to an hour for the results to be noticed.
What It Does to You
Natural growth factor injections are used to lessen the appearance of wrinkles, tighten and smooth your skin, and lessen the damage caused by scarring. This treatment also increases blood vessels in the skin as it increases collagen density or the lattice-work that keeps skin hydrated and curvy.
These growth factor injections can also be injected into your skin without using dermal fillers, and the process can be repeated every four weeks if needed. There are little or no adverse side effects except slight bruising at the injection sites. The benefits for people who receive this procedure are using their natural body elements to heal and restore a youthful look to their face. Little to no artificial fillers are injected into your skin.
Natural Growth Factor Injections with Fibrins
The natural growth factor injections with fibers will remain in the treatment area for extended longevity, causing more growth factors to activate tissue regeneration.
Practitioners make the growth factors fibrinous on the day of your treatment. Small amounts of blood are drawn and placed in a centrifuge to transfer the growth factors to accurate layers. Then, they add calcium chloride transforming it into growth factors with fibrinous. The calcium chloride gives it a soft gel appearance making a scaffolding that strengthens the longevity of the growth factors.
Skin rejuvenation using natural growth factor injections is a non-invasive treatment that tightens and strengthens the skin on your face and eyes to give you a youthful appearance. The growth factors can be injected beneath the eyes or applied topically. This treatment stimulates blood circulation and new skin cells with a healthier collagen structure that can last years.
1 Week Before the Appointment:
- Avoid taking aspirin, other NSAIDs, or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like Advil, Aleve, Celebrex, Ibuprofen, Ginkgo Biloba, Motrin, St. John’s Wort, or higher doses of Vitamin E as these particular medications and vitamins may increase bleeding and bruising risks to the targeted area(s)
- Multi-vitamins and Tylenol are permitted
- In the meantime, stop waxing, bleaching, tweezing or using hair removal creams.
- Refrain from tanning, exposure to the sun, or sunburns
- Start taking Vitamin C. You may take 2000 mg daily
- Please inform your doctor or healthcare provider if you have any history of Herpes Simplex or cold sores on your face or lips. We can prescribe you medication to prevent an outbreak.
48 Hours Before the Treatment:
- Avoid Retin-A and other retinol
- Avoid topical antibiotics, exfoliants, and benzoyl peroxide.
24 Hours Before the Procedure:
- Avoid direct sun exposure, tanning beds, and self-tanning products
- Tans and burns can result in hyperpigmentation, the darkening of the skin, and hypopigmentation, or the lightening of the skin.
- If you use tanning beds, experts recommend discontinuing this practice due to the increased risk of skin cancer and aging.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages as this can increase your risk for bleeding or bruising to the treated area(s)
The Day of Your Session:
- Eat a healthy meal
- Hydrate and drink at least 4-6 glasses of water
At Your Practitioner’s Office:
- Inform your doctor or healthcare provider of your current medical history, all medications or supplements you have been taking, and if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
Natural growth factor injections can help you increase your body’s growth hormones. Make sure you are handled by only the best, licensed, and skilled practitioners.
Do you want to experience natural growth factors? Our great friends at Alli B + CO can help you today.